new clothes and depot-de-vente contract -- accountant can ove-ride contract for sale ((of new items)Discussed on 06/03/2015 at 18:26
Discussed on 06/03/2015 at 18:22
Discussed on 06/03/2015 at 17:11
All you need to know about trains running to Monaco from Italy and the French Riviera and the Gare de Monaco (station) for the Principality...
The Gare de Monaco station is located above Ste-Dévote. There are several lifts and escalators leading to the station.
- For an access map of the station: Click here
Trains from France
- SNCF is the national train service for France. The website allows for a route and timetable search and online booking
- TER SNCF is the regional French rail system. Timetables and a ticket booking service are available online Information booklets with train times and destinations are available at all stations and some tourist offices
- TGV is the high-speed train network in France. Bookings should be made in advance
- iDTGV is the high-speed train service between Paris to Marseilles, Avignon and Toulon
Trains from Italy
TRENITALIA is the national train service for Italy.
Rail Strikes affecting Monaco
From time-to-time the train service is reduced due to strike action. Legally the SNCF must provide a minimum level of service (a minimum number of trains must be operating) in the event of a strike (grève); revised train schedules are posted on notice boards at stations. Information is also available from the website Info Traffic or by telephone on weekdays. These strikes may also affect transport to Ventimille/Ventimiglia, Italy; the Italian rail service, Trenitalia, publishes updated schedules online.
Note: during a strike, the train service websites may not be operational.
- France PACA Info Traffic
- Italy Trenitalia
For specific information on regional strike action: Click here and select "Liguria" from the menu on the top
Useful Train Numbers
|SNCF all services
Calling from outside Monaco or France
|Tel: +33 (0)8 92 35 35 35
|TER/SNCF local trains service in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (PACA) region||Tel: 08 00 11 40 23
|Infoligne Nationwide reports from SNCF in French (includes information on delays, strikes, rail works)||Website
Tel: 08 05 90 36 35
|TGV - High speed train||Website|
|Trenitalia Italy's train service, calling from Italy
Calling from outside Italy
|Tel: 89 20 21
|Gares en Mouvement Information on major stations around France including hours, address, and a real-time schedule of departures and arrivals as well as platform numbers||Website|